Threaded and Flanged Tubular Immersion Heaters
Belilove Company has over 60 years of experience in the application and design of robust tubular immersion heaters and process assemblies. We offer an extensive range of stock and standard designs for quick field replacements and convenient ordering.
- Temperatures to 1400°F (760°C)
- Watt densities to 120W/in²
- Fittings/Flanges in Brass, Steel, 304SS & 316SS
- Copper, Steel, 304SS, 316SS & Incoloy® sheaths
- Inconel®, Titanium, other materials available
- UL® component recognized
- Thermostat and sensor options
- NEMA 1, 4, 4X, and 7 enclosures
Teflon™ Coated Immersion Heaters
- 0.375" Diameter X 3" Length
- 1/4" 304 Stainless Steel Hex NPT
- 36" Lead Wires Teflon with Ground Wire
- Built-in Type "J" Thermocouple Grounded
- 321 Stainless Steel insertion material with Teflon coating
- 50 Watt, 120 Volt
- Heater can be scaled up or down depending upon the application
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.