Thermocouple Vacuum Feedthrough
Measuring Temperature in a Vacuum? Get BCE Thermocouple Feedthroughs
Thermocouple Feedthroughs are used in many vacuum applications for temperature measurement. Thermocouples create a voltage signal from inside the vacuum system to external measuring instruments. BCE offers several standard thermocouple feedthrough designs as well as custom designs to meet your exact needs.
- 304L stainless steel probe and flange
- NPT, KF, NW, or Male UNF Flanges also available
- Type K thermocouple
- Mini thermocouple connector
- Probe length customer specified
- Flange size customer specified
- Material: 304SS, 1.57mm Ø x 914mm L
- KF 16 Flange
- Leak rate: 1x109 ATM cc/sec HE
- Type "K" thermocouple
- Mini "K" thermocouple connector
- Shipment: Can ship in 1 week ARO
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.